Breakfast on the grill? Why not! Easily enjoy frozen waffles grilled and topped with fruit and maple syrup…what a way to start the day!
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4 to 5 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 box (12.3 oz.) 10 frozen waffles
- Maple syrup or pancake syrup to taste
- 1 pint fresh blackberries or red raspberries, or a combination of both
- 2 containers (5.3 oz.) Greek yogurt, fruit on the bottom or plain
- Prepare the grill for medium heat.
- Grill waffles, 2-4 at a time, turning once until golden on each side and cooked through.
- Serve with syrup, berries and a few dollops of yogurt.
Per serving: Calories 340, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 580mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates 56g (19% DV), Dietary Fiber 6g (24% DV), Sugars 19g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 35%, Iron 30%.