Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
Raise a glass at the stroke of midnight with this fun and bubbly Virgin Citrus 75, bursting with fresh citrus flavors and fizzy bubbles.
- 1 mandarin, peeled and segmented
- 1 lemon
- Set aside two of the mandarin segments to garnish the glasses. Place three mandarin segments into each glass and muddle slightly to release the juice.
- Fill each glass halfway with lemonade, then top with the soda. Give it a quick stir.
- To make the lemon twists, cut two thin slices from either end of the lemon. Make a slice through one side of the peel and drag your knife all the way to the rind on the other side. Separate the pulp from the rind so you have one long peel.
- Cut the peel into the number of glasses you have and twist each peel into a curly-q shape. Garnish each glass with a mandarin segment and a lemon twist. Serve immediately.