Created by: Sharon Garofalow, Cupcakes and Cutlery
This Mexican-inspired pull-apart bread recipe has all your favorite taco flavors served in a new way. A nacho-esque appetizer, it’s a crowd pleaser and a fun idea for parties.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- Optional toppings: olives, sour cream, cilantro, guacamole, tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl mix chili powder, salt, garlic powder and cumin.
- In a skillet, add ground beef and seasoning mixture and brown the meat.
- Drain the meat.
- On a baking sheet with no lip, place slices of baguette so that they are touching, or as close together as possible.
- Top with meat, beans and cheese.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes. Serve and refrigerate the leftovers.
This dish is best served hot!