Created by: Crystal Owens, A Pumpkin & A Princess
These days you can find pumpkin spice lattes, donuts, cake and even milkshakes. If you’re looking for one more dessert to satisfy your pumpkin spice craving then you’ll want to try this pumpkin fudge. It’s fairly easy to make if you put in just a little work.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 heaping cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line a 13”x9” pan with foil or parchment paper, slightly overlapping the edges. Lightly grease.
- Heat sugars, evaporated milk, butter, pumpkin and pumpkin spice in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue to stir while boiling for 10 minutes.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, until melted.
- Add marshmallow crème, vanilla extract and ½ cup chopped pecans; stir until well combined.
- Quickly pour into prepared pan. Cool for 1-2 hours, then cover and store in refrigerator.
- Pull on edges of foil or parchment paper to remove fudge from pan. Cut into squares. Store fudge in refrigerator.