Treat your guests with this delectable alternative to traditional pumpkin pie.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 2 hours | Serves: 9 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 5 Tbsp. melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8”x8” baking dish with foil.
- Combine all crust ingredients together and press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour over crust. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Allow to cook on a wire rack and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Wine Pairing: Sherry
Per serving: Calories 370, Calories from Fat 170, Total Fat 19g (29% DV), Saturated Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 230mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates 45g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 33g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 120%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%