Created by: Leigh Ann Hieronymus
This recipe was recreated for a dear friend who had them in an Italian restaurant. Great for an appetizer with pasta or a starter to a Holiday feast!
- 3 Tbsp. pesto sauce, with basil
- 3 Tbsp. green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 package frozen dinner roll dough, about 12 ounces, thawed
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pesto, green onion, garlic and olive oil until well blended. Cut the thawed dough into walnut-sized pieces. Dip each piece into the pesto mixture.
- Place coated dough pieces 1" apart on a cookie sheet with a lip; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.