Steakhouse-style potato wedges are easy to fix on the grill, and the flavors of Parmesan and ranch are crowd-pleasing favorites.
Hands-on Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (0.4 oz.) dry ranch dressing mix
- Vegetable oil
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. Place in large bowl; toss with olive oil.
- In small bowl, stir together Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Carefully brush vegetable oil on grill rack.
- Place wedges over medium-high heat on grill. Cover and grill about 12 minutes, turning 3 times, until golden brown and tender.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 280, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (1% DV), Sodium 390mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates 44g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 5g (20% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.