Serve up a classic lunchtime pairing that’s also perfect for dinnertime! Wholesome turkey and hearty bread team up with rich tomato soup to bring a homey, cozy meal to your family’s table.
Ingredients for sandwich:
- 1 Tbsp. fig jam
- 2 slices Pepperidge Farm® Harvest Blends™ Seeded Grain Bread, toasted or Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread
- 2 slices (about 2 ounces) Simple Truth™ Oven Roasted Sliced Turkey
- 1 ounce Brie cheese, sliced
- ½ small pear, cored and sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup baby arugula
- Spread the jam on 1 bread slice. Layer with the turkey, cheese, pear, arugula and remaining bread slice.
Ingredients for soup:
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup of 2% milk
- Croutons, for garnish
- Place soup and milk in a pot.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat on medium heat for 5 minutes until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into bowl and top with croutons.
- Serve with the turkey sandwich.