Created by: Britni Vigil, Play. Party. Plan.
Chocolate covered Oreos are always a huge hit, and these holiday snowman Oreos take it up a notch in taste and creativity!
Simply skewer the Oreos, cover them in a bit of white ganache, and decorate. They’re easy, delicious and a perfect activity to make with kids.
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup Private Selection™ white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. Simple Truth™ Organic whole milk
- Orange rock candy
- Twizzler Pull-N-Peel
- Kroger Mini Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Candy eyes
- Bamboo Skewers
- Skewer three Oreos on each skewer so you have four skewers with three Oreos each.
- Combine white chocolate and milk in a microwave safe cup and microwave on medium heat for one minute. Remove from microwave and stir. If not completely melted, microwave again for an additional 30 seconds and stir. Continue on 30 second intervals until the white chocolate is completely melted and combined with milk.
- Hold Oreos and pour white chocolate ganache over one side of Oreos then flip and cover the other side as well, making sure to cover them completely.
- Allow excess white chocolate to slide off then place on a piece of parchment paper.
- While the chocolate is still wet, make the snowman’s face using orange rock candy for the nose, candy eyes for the eyes and mini chocolate chips for the mouth.
- Allow snowmen to sit for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate is fully hardened.
- Wrap Twizzler Pull N Peel around the “neck,” to create a scarf.
- Keep chilled until ready to eat.