Classic New Orleans sandwich chopped together in a cheesy spread.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz. smoked ham, finely chopped (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 oz. genoa salami, finely chopped (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 oz. provolone, finely chopped (about ⅓ cup)
- ¼ cup giardiniera, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. giardiniera brine
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ¼- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed. Serve with crackers or bread.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Flavors continue to develop as the spread sits. Make it the day before for best flavor. Allow to come to room temperature before serving.