Created by: Nicole Leggio, Cooking for Keeps
Breakfast for dinner! These super easy Denver omelet-style breakfast pizzas will make you feel like a kid again during National Family Meal Month!
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 7 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- ½ cup chopped ham
- Preheat to 500°F. Place a large pizza stone in the oven and heat for at least 15 minutes.
- Split pizza dough into four balls. Roll or stretch out on a heavily floured pizza wheel, into a 4” circle.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt. Heat a medium skillet to low heat. Add butter, when butter melts add eggs. Use a spatula to stir the eggs until soft-cooked, about 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Evenly divide eggs between four pizza crusts. Sprinkle with cheese, green peppers and ham. Use floured pizza wheel to slide pizzas onto stone. Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 12 minutes.
If you want to skip the mini pizzas, this can easily be made into a larger pie. Just up the cooking time a bit, and throw on a little bit more cheese.