This sweet, flavorful dip adds a pop of color to any celebration!
- 1 cup mango purée
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper purée
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- Bread or arepas for dipping
- Combine mango and red pepper purée in a medium size saucepan over medium-low heat and heat until warm for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Slowly stir in goat cheese until incorporated into purée. Season with salt and pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper, and fresh lime juice.
- Pour into serving bowl. Stir in cilantro and top with diced mango. Spread over toasted bread or serve with arepas for dipping.
Tip: Can use store bought roasted red bell peppers in a jar or broil one or two whole red bell peppers under medium heat, turning frequently, as necessary, until the entire pepper skin has turned black and blistery, peel, remove seeds and membranes and puree.