Created by: Hannah Hagler, Champagne Lifestyle
There’s something refreshing about a cocktail with a mix of floral and citrus flavors. This Lavender Collins Cocktail is the perfect mix of sweet (from a lavender-infused syrup) and tart (from lemon juice). The club soda topping gives it a nice sparkling twist.
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz. club soda
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. fresh or dried lavender flowers
- 2 cups sugar
- Bring water and lavender to a boil in a saucepan, using a wooden spoon to stir in the sugar until it’s completely dissolved.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow syrup to cool. After it's cooled, strain the lavender from the syrup. The syrup will keep for up to one week in the refrigerator.
- Stir gin, lemon juice and syrup in a glass or in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a lavender stalk and slice of lemon.