Stout beer brownies with Irish cream frosting for a sweet taste of Ireland.
Irish Cream Frosting:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp. Irish cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8”x 8” pan with foil or parchment; butter or spray and set aside.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of warm water. Stir occasionally until melted. Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl; add sugars, beer, vanilla and salt. Stir in chocolate mixture; fold in flour.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 28-30 minutes, until center is set. Cool in pan on a rack.
- Meanwhile beat together frosting ingredients until smooth. Spread on cooled brownies.