Created by: Lauren Saylor, A Fabulous Fete
Adding a healthy side dish to your holiday dinners can be tricky. But not with these “mashed potatoes”. With the right flavor, these can be just as addicting as the traditional alternative.
I added garlic and rosemary, my favorites, but you can easily swap in yours. Whatever herbs and spices you might typically put on your veggies (or potatoes!) will blend in perfectly.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 small sprigs of rosemary (3”-4” long)
- Chop the cauliflower into large pieces, removing the stalk.
- Put all ingredients into a steamer, steam for around 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove all ingredients from a steamer and set the rosemary aside.
- Put the cauliflower and garlic into a blender, add rosemary leaves, discarding the stem.
- Blend until smooth; add salt and pepper to taste.