Created by: Erin Sellin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Impress your guests this holiday season with a Garlic Rosemary Pork Roast. Not your average Thanksgiving dinner!
- 2 -3 lb. boneless pork loins
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped (about 3 Tbsp.)
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- In a bowl combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Generously rub over pork loins. Place in a zip top bag and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add pork loins to the pan, and cook for 2 minutes per side, until nicely browned. Place on a roast pan, and cook for 60-75 minutes until an instant read thermometer reaches 145° F. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to three days.