Created by: Emily Buys, Clever Housewife
Get your fruit snack fix, but in a much healthier way with these homemade Fruit and Veggie Gummy Snacks. A gummy snack you can feel good about feeding to the kids.
- 1½ cups juice (purple carrots, beets and apple) or (carrots, sweet potato, pineapple and nectarine)
- 6 packets, or 4 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup almond coconut milk
- In a small saucepan, combine juice and gelatin. Whisk over medium-high heat, until lumps are removed and mixture is runny.
- Stir in honey and pour into an 8”x8” glass dish. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes.
- Slowly pour coconut milk into fruit mixture, until desired color is reached. Stir with a spoon.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours, or until firm. Cut into small squares or shapes.