Created by: Sharon Garofalow, Cupcakes and Cutlery
This tangy and bright cocktail comes together quickly, making it perfect for all your holiday entertaining. Plus, when you garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, it pretty much tastes like the holidays, in a glass!
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 1 oz. cranberry juice cocktail
- ½ oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh rosemary to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add Bourbon, cranberry juice and lemon juice.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain over fresh ice in a low-ball cocktail glass.
- Add fresh rosemary to garnish.