Created by: Britni Vigil, Play. Party. Plan.
This easy punch recipe combines the traditional holiday flavors of cranberry and orange in one delicious drink. It’s inexpensive and easy to make, perfect for adding a bit of bubbly fun to any holiday party!
- Kroger 100% Traditional Cranberry Juice
- Cranberry ginger ale
- Kroger Deluxe Orange Sherbet
- Fresh oranges, cut into orange slices
- Add equal parts cranberry juice and cranberry ginger ale to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add six scoops of orange sherbet to pitcher and let the sherbet sit (don’t stir).
- Serve chilled in individual glasses with ice and topped with an orange slice.