Created by: Crystal Owens, A Pumpkin & A Princess
Are you hosting a party for the big game? This hot corn dip is a great party recipe and sure to be a crowd pleaser while watching your favorite team play. It’s made with a variety of cheeses, corn and green chilies. Sprinkle some chili powder on top before serving and you have a tasty appetizer to serve your guests.
- 2 cans (11 oz. each) corn, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Green onions
- Chili powder, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Stir in corn, green chilies, black pepper and cheeses; mix until well combined.
- Bake in a 9”x13” pan for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and chili powder (optional).
- Serve warm with chips.