Created by: Lauren Saylor, A Fabulous Fete
The best part about this combo is you can prepare it beforehand in any way you’d like. Roast it, barbecue it or boil it … all options change the flavor of the salad to make it delicious!
- 1 ear of corn
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup feta
- 1 peach
- 1 bundle of mint
- Fresh ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Start by bringing a pot of water to a boil, add corn once boiling and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from water and let cool.
- While the corn cools, slice the peach, roughly chop the mint and begin to assemble your salad.
- Create a bed of arugula, top with peach slices, chopped mint (to taste) and sprinkle with feta.
- Cut the corn from the cob and divide among 4 plates.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with fresh ground pepper.