Created by: Emily Buys, Clever Housewife
Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without cookies. I’ve got something even more fun than cookies, and that’s a delicious Christmas Cookie Dough Dip that you can enjoy with cookies, fruits and other goodies.
Grab the sweet and grab the salty and dip to your heart’s content. Give your dip a minty feel with Smooth and Melty Nonpareil Mint Chocolate Chips, or swap the mints for sprinkles to have a sweeter taste. Either way you serve it, this egg-free dip will have you coming back for more.
- ½ cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 5 Tbsp. of butter, softened
- 4 Tbsp. mascarpone, softened
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ cup chopped Smooth and Melty Nonpareil Mint Chocolate Chips, green and pink
- Gingerbread cookies, marshmallows, fruit, pretzels for dipping
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream the butter, mascarpone and sugar, until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour, nutmeg and vanilla extract and beat for another minute.
- Mix in the yogurt on low speed, until just incorporated.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the mint chocolates, reserving 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Serve immediately with cookies, fruit and other goodies. Refrigerate any leftovers.