These dessert shooters are quick to put together and fun to eat. The fresh berries pair perfectly with the ice cream and whipped cream for a treat your kids will love!
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 10 min. | Serves: 2 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- ½ cup Kroger Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped to soft peaks
- Fresh mint to garnish
- In two dessert shooter glasses, put ¼ cup raspberries and blackberries in each glass. Top each glass with ½ cup of ice cream. Then, layer each glass with the remaining berries.
- Top with ¼ cup whipped cream and garnish with fresh mint.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 410, Calories from Fat 230, Total Fat 30g (46% DV), Saturated Fat 18g (90% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 8g (32% DV), Sugars 22g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.