Created by: Erin Sellin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Barbecue has a reputation for being bad for you, but these barbecue chicken sliders are a lighter solution to serve at any football party!
- 1-1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Mix everything but the chicken together in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place chicken in, and spoon sauce over the top. Cook on low for 4-6 hours, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Use forks to shred the meat, then serve on slider buns with a topping of coleslaw (if desired).