Created by: Becky James, The Crafting Chicks
Looking for an Asian inspired dinner that’s not only easy but healthy too? This simple beef noodle bowl provides a well-balanced meal quickly…the perfect dish to prepare for National Family Meal Month.
- 8 oz. linguine, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- ¼ cup Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli and carrots to the cooking water for the last 2 minutes of pasta cooking time. Drain pasta mixture.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add meat, cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, teriyaki sauce and ginger; cook until sauce thickens, string occasionally.
- Toss pasta and meat mixtures in large serving bowl.