Created by: Amy Christie, this heart of mine
Fall is the perfect time to gather with friends for football. For grown up fans, treat them to the fruit of the season - the apple. With a bit of apple juice and a slice of apple garnish, a classy drink becomes dressed for fall...perfect for tailgating.
- 2 oz apple juice
- 1 oz. bourbon (or rye)
- ½ oz. red vermouth
- Dash of sweet bitters
- Slice of apple to garnish
- In a tumbler glass, add in the apple juice.
- Pour in the bourbon, vermouth and a dash of sweet bitters.
- Add in ice to fill the glass.
- Place a slice of apple on the rim to garnish.