Created by: Amy Christie, this heart of mine
Treat your tastebuds to a unique flavor mix with Apple Cranberry Almond Coleslaw. Crunch, bite and sweetness, all together in one bowl!
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small cabbage, shredded or thinly chopped (6-7 packed cups)
- 1 ½ cups matchstick carrots
- 2 large apples sliced into matchsticks (about 3 cups), suggested apples: Gala, Pink Lady, Honeycrisp
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and apple cider vinegar until smooth and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions, almonds and cranberries.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mix and toss to evenly coat. Add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve immediately.