Created by: Britni Vigil, Play. Party. Plan.
DIY sugar scrubs are not only great for exfoliation, they make a wonderful homemade gift idea. This peppermint sugar scrub combines four simple ingredients for a stocking stuffer that’s perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Once you’ve made the scrub, add a bit of red and white colored ribbon and jingle bells for a perfect homemade gift.
- 1 cup Kroger Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Kroger Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp. Kroger Pure Peppermint Extract
- 3 Kroger Starlight Mint Peppermint Candies, chopped
- Pour sugar into airtight container such as a mason jar.
- Add melted oil to the sugar gradually, stirring the mixture together after you add every little bit. If you prefer a more liquid sugar scrub, use the entire ¼ cup. If you prefer it to be more gravelly and exfoliating, use just under the ¼ cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies in and stir to mix. Top with remaining peppermint candies to finish off.
- Seal Mason jar with tight fitting lid until ready to use.