Created by: Erin Sellin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
These Valentine’s lollipops are a super easy craft that you can do with your kids. They will have a great time helping, and you have an edible treat afterwards! You could wrap them in cellophane with a red or pink ribbon, and have a great gift for teachers or friends too.
- ½ lb. white chocolate almond bark
- 40 mini candy canes
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- 20 lollipop sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap the candy canes and place them on the sheet in pairs, the tips touching to form a heart. Place a lollipop stick in the center of each heart.
- Melt the almond bark until smooth. Spoon or pipe the chocolate into the center of each heart. Fill enough to reach the edges of the candy canes. The chocolate should be level with the height of the candy canes as well. Immediately add the sprinkles.
- Let the lollipops cool and harden completely before removing from the tray.
- Store in an air tight container.